Old Town Trolley Tour of Savannah-All aboard Savannah’s Best Sightseeing Tour! Sit back and relax as our professional and talented conductors share the history, sights, and charming city squares on our comprehensive 90-minute tour of Georgia’s First City. Old Town Trolley Tours® of Savannah offers visitors a first glance at life in an enchanting and alluring Southern town. Along the tour route, there are 15 opportunities to get off the trolley for optional activities, shopping, eating, etc. Trolleys come by each of the 15 stops approximately every 15-20 minutes. You can use the trolley all day from 9:00am until 4:30 p.m., when last complete tour starts at the City Visitors Center. Visit our website!
Sign up for the *free*
VolunteerThe Savannah Book Festival depends on the help of hundreds of dedicated volunteers - click here to learn more about volunteer opportunities and to sign up.
- Best-selling author David Baldacci closes out Savannah Book Festival
- WATCH LIVE: Al Gore at the Savannah Book Festival
- Savannah Book Festival: T.C. Boyle ventures into the wild
- Savannah Book Festival: Isabel Wilkerson explores the Great Migration
- Savannah Book Festival: Pulitzer-winning columnist Leonard Pitts Jr.