Sponsors are critical to the ability to deliver the Savannah Book Festival (SBF) annually. Over 90% of SBF revenue comes from sponsorships which are key to keeping Festival Saturday free and open to the public.
Sponsorship opportunities are available beginning at $1500 and include these benefits:
- Tickets, early entry and preferred seating at the Opening, Keynote and Closing Addresses
- Passes to the February Weekend “Meet the Authors” party following Friday’s Keynote Address
- Passes to the VIP Room in the Jepson Museum all day on Festival Saturday
- Additional General Admission seats available for purchase (space available) to ticketed events
- Right of First Refusal to be an Author Host for the Festival
- Recognition on the Savannah Book Festival print and media collateral
Sponsorship levels range from $1,500 to $10,000. For more information about sponsorship levels and benefits, please click here: 2022 SBF Sponsor Benefits or call Erika Dongre at 912-598-4040 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. We accept credit cards and checks for sponsorship payment.